Makes 12 Sliders
- 2 Packs Wagyu Beef Meatballs
- 1 Pack Four Season Mix Bread
- 1 Pack Sliced Edam (optional)
- Leaf lettuce
- Slided tomato
- Sliced onion
- hot pepper pickle slices
- Sun Dried Tomato Mustard (optional)
- Season both sides of the patty with salt and pepper. Place the patties on a hot grill or grill pan. Allow to cook on one side until nicely seared. Flip the patty over and cook the other side. Lay a slices of brie on top. Remove the patty from the heat when the cheese melts.
- This beef is best served medium rare to retain the juices and not dry out. You can add toppings of your choice. Toast the buns lightly on the grill when you remove the meat and enjoy with a rich glass of red.