LeMed Olive Oil and Balsamico
Impress your guests with our special designed bottle that holds rich flavoured extra virgin olive oil and aged balsamic from Modena. All bottles are shaped uniquely and it is best served with bread. A must have!
Dried Fruits & Nuts & Italian Wine Hamper
SARTORI - ROSSO DELLE VENEZIE "L'APPASSIONE" IGT 2014
Alcohol : %13
Vintage : 2014
Grapes : 30% Corvina, 60% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Sauvig
Aroma : Intense and persistent bouquet of red fruits and spices, tobacco and leather
Palate : Full bodied, round, pleasing, slightly dry and velvety, with a harmonious soft-textured body
Organic Fruits & Nuts Hamper
This Hamper includes;
- Organic Dried Figs in Glass Jar
- Organic Sun Dried Apricots in Glass Jar
- Organic Dried Prunes in Glass Jar
- Organic Dried Sultanas in Glass JarOrganic Dried Mulberries in Glass JarOrganic Sour Cherry in Glass JarOrganic Hazelnuts in Glass JarOrganic Walnuts in Glass JarOrganic Sun Dried Tomatoes in Glass JarOrganic Dried Apple Slices in Glass Jar
DISCLAIMER: Depending on availability, items may be supplemented to another flavour or product of the same or greater value.
Accessories may differ from illustration.
LeMed Red Wine Hamper
ROCCA GUICCIARDA CHIANTI CLASSICO RESERVA DOCG 2010 - PARKER 90
Alc% 13.72 - Italy - Tuscany
Grape Variety: 95% Sangiovese / 5% Merlot & Cabernet Sauvignon
Colour: Dark garnet red
Tasting notes: Aroma of ripe blackberry and fruit in alcohol, with hints of tobacco and underbrush. Warm, fruity and spicy
Food pairing: Perfect for matching with pasta meat sauce, roasted grilled meats, red meat stew.
Drinking temperature: 18-20°C. We recommend you to "breathe" the wine for 15-20 minutes before serving.
Absolutely find to drink now, but if you leave in your cellar for a while, you will be pleasantly surprised.
CHATEAU DE BARBE BLANCH AOC LUSSAC ST EMILION 2007 -CELLAR TRACKER 90
Alc% 14.7 - France - Bordeaux
Grape Variety: Merlot 65% / Cabernet Franc 25% / Cabernet Sauvignon 10%
Wine style: Rich and Powerful
Tasting notes: The wine has a beautiful ruby-red hue with garnet-red highlights. Lovely black fruit on the nose, collection of candied blackcurrant, blackberry and blueberry. In the mouth, it tastes of red berries such as currants, with notes of blackberries. Ageing in oak barrels brings a very pleasant wooded brings structure and elegance to this wine.
Food pairing: Matches well with any red mains and strong cheeses.
Drinking Temperature: 18-20°C
Frozen Raw Turkey Breast
Approx. 1 KG
Roasting a turkey breast is easy and allows everyone to have the juicy, white meat. Less work and stress, no worries about under cooking or thawing the whole bird properly. These boneless whole muscle turkey breast roasts are gluten-free and made from large mountain-grown tom turkeys with natural skin covering and are packed in netting and a shrink wrapped bag. Roast, slice, and eat.
Features and Benefits
- Boneless whole muscle breast with natural skin covering
- Contains up to 15% of a solution of turkey broth, salt, sodium phosphate and flavouring
- No added fats, oils & sugarsCan be cooked from either frozen or thawed state
- Roasted turkey breast is a delicious, gluten-free choice all year round.