Air-flown Fresh White Flesh Nectarines
White-flesh nectarines are a slightly heart-shaped fruit with an ivory base and red and pink blush. Their taste is less acidic than their yellow-flesh counterparts.
Our farm fresh nectarines are allowed to ripen on branch to achieve its full aromas. Therefore its normal to expect natural bruises on the most tasty nectarines. They are enjoyed a little soft on touch, very juicy and aromatic.
- Low in calories and rich in fiber
- Due to its high source of potassium it can help regulate heart rate and blood pressure.
- Nectarines is a good source forvitamin C,
- Rich in vitamin A is known to offer protection from lung and oral cavity cancers.
- Helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents, and help scavenges harmful free radicals.